What if we told you that Tier 11 designed an ad campaign for an ecommerce store that resulted in a 608% revenue increase and 401% ROAS increase in less than 6 months?
On today’s episode, we’re flipping the script a bit. Host Kasim Aslam interviews his usually-co-host Ralph Burns about an ad campaign at Tier 11 that took a struggling business from $29k/month to $176k/month in revenue in less than half a year. (Download the case study here.) Ralph talks about customer acquisition amplification and walks us through the structure of each of the five levels of traffic. But the bottom line, he says, is the creative. “The creative makes the audience. If you match incredible audience and interspace targeting with incredible front end creative and messaging, game over. You own the internet as a marketer. Mix the two together, and it’s online marketing nirvana.”
Listen in to find out how to achieve this online marketing nirvana in your own campaigns.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How (and why) to set up tracking before you do anything else
- The key differences at each level of traffic (aka, a funnel marketing masterclass)
- Why Tier 11 didn’t need to use a third party data tool in this campaign
- How this case study would change today if they used Google Performance Max
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Download the case study
- Tier 11
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode: