So, how did Facebook end up taking all the heat for this privacy stuff, while Google sat back quietly and dodged the bullets?
On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam talk about the absolute brilliance of Google. For one thing, they don’t have a “face of the company,” so while everyone is out here hating Mark Zuckerberg and turning him into a meme, Google (whoever “Google” is) is more than happy to let him be the villain. Google watched Facebook take the heat for all the iOS 14 privacy updates madness. Then, when everyone was so fatigued that they didn’t even care anymore, Google rolled out Performance Max, the craziest, most invasive, most heavily-targeted tool in the history of the world. It’s literally going to change everything.
Listen in for tips on staying on top of what’s new with Google Performance Max and what it means for your business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why the 30-day attribution window/click to purchase paradigm is obsolete
- What multi-touchpoint engagement means in practical terms
- The biggest mistake marketers are making right now with Performance Max
- 2 new Performance Max features that just rolled out this week
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Solutions 8 on YouTube
- Everything Google Knows About You
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Follow Perpetual Traffic on Twitter
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Get a Free book on how to optimize your website Conversion Fanatics
- Learn how bots can automate your lead flow from BotBuilders
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
Mentioned in this episode: