A Quick Conversation about Click Farms
Did you know that a percentage of your ad budget is lost to click fraud?
On today's episode, Ralph and Kasim talk about the rise in click farming, how they create problems for PPC advertisers, and what online platforms are doing to take ongoing action against them.
You may already know that entire businesses are built around generating fraudulent engagement and traffic on the internet. What you didn't know is that instead of bots, click farms made a significant upgrade, and now we have actual humans clicking ads and signing up for newsletters.
Tune in to learn how click farms are wasting your ad budget and what you can do to block fraudulent traffic and keep your website safe from invalid traffic activity.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- What are click farms?
- How can you detect click fraud?
- What we know about click fraud and what you can do about them
- Why eCommerce is immune to click fraud
- Simple ways to build conditional logic in your online forms
- How to prevent fraudulent traffic from converting into leads
- Why do businesses use click farms?
- How to spot fraudulent traffic on your site
- Get a Free Month of Blogs from BKA Content
- Acquire, Engage, Expand, Reactivate - GetEmails
- 7 Levels of Scale workbook
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!!
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Your Toughest Tech Problems Solved!
Book a free strategy call and let Outliant solve your toughest tech problems! Fill our your info and one of our Founders will schedule a call with you.